Camphor Laurel Grazing Boards
Prepping the best grazing board is the best conscious option if you are planning to have family and friends over to your place for a gathering or party. Why? A grazing board offers hassle-free food preparation and keeps the conversation going.
A cheese grazing board is perfect for entertaining your guests with delicious meals. This wood serving board can cater for delightful snacks, including meats, cheeses, fruits, veggies, and slices of bread.
However, which ‘wood type’ should you opt for your serving board? Well, that sounds like a rhetorical question! Of course, the best wood for grazing boards is camphor laurel wood. Why? Let’s find out:
Benefits of Using Camphor Laurel Grazing Boards
Camphor laurel is naturally the best food preparation surface because of its anti-bacterial properties. Our grazing board on Stonewood Collections is made only from camphor laurel timber.
Some of the widely known advantages of camphor wood grazing boards are:
- Camphor laurel timber is 100% sustainable and locally sourced
- Extremely strong and durable
- It doesn’t damage your knife’s blade.
- Lasts longer than plastic, glass, marble and standard wood
Its other benefits include:
- These camphor laurel wooden serving boards are ideal for food cutting. You can cut the garlic, meats, chicken, vegetables, and other food items on these serving boards.
- You can also use this board as a personalised cheese board to cut and serve the roast with vegetables.
- Quick and easy maintenance. Just wash with warm soapy water and leave to air dry naturally
Premium Live Edge Grazing Board by Stonewood Collections
Made and designed in Australia, our Premium Live Edge Grazing Board is aesthetically-pleasing and anti-bacterial. The camphor laurel timber used produces grains and a beautiful aromatic scent. Buy this sizeable rectangular grazing board that enhances your kitchen decor while serving delicious foods.
Food Serving Ideas with Our Premium Live Edge Grazing Board
1. Nutritious Christmas Grazing Board
Add salami, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and hummus with a side of lupini beans, nutritious fruits and vegetables like grapes, cucumber, carrots, and yellow pepper. This mouthwatering cheese board idea is super healthy and perfect for people who like to eat a nutritious diet.
2. Traditional Grazing Board
The traditional grazing board idea is perhaps the best for guests. It contains a variety of snacks that your loved ones can nibble on. Here’s what you can serve on our serving board:
- Baked cheese (camembert or brie) with olive oil and herbs as garnish
- Grapes, dried fruits, pomegranates, figs
- Sausage, salami, chorizo, or any other thinly sliced meat pieces
- Crusty bread or breadsticks, nuts, olives, or savoury crackers
- A selection of cheeses like cheddar, manchego, stilton, or soft-rind goat cheese
- And dips like hummus, chutney, etc.
3. The Ultimate Vegan Grazing Board
You or your friend circle may be following a vegan diet. Assembling a meat-free board is easier on our Premium Live Edge Grazing board. Add the following list of items to your next vegan grazing board:
- Pretzels or crackers
- Pita bread or toasted bread
- Crunchy radishes, cucumbers, carrots, or any other veggies
- Berries, apples, or any other fruit preference
- Dried tomatoes, olives, and roasted peppers
- Pickles or kimchi
- Walnuts, cashews, almonds, or other preferred nuts
- Vegan dips
4. Seafood Grazing Board
Where there are meat and vegan-diet lovers, there are seafood lovers, too. The seafood platter can have a variety of homemade or shop-bought items, like:
- Cooked prawns or dill prawns
- Crackers and blinis
- Sourdough or rye bread slices
- Smoked salmon or trout
- Red onions
- Caviar (if you are extra classy and expensive)
Other than these, the choices are limitless in making a grazing platter using our cheese grazing boards. Put whatever food you want on the wooden serving board and entertain your guests to the fullest.