WELCOME TO STONEWOOD COLLECTIONS!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Stonewood Collections.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Stonewood Collections”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to deliver our products effectively and to personalise and continually improve the user experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content, register as a user, purchase products and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of these actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (including WhatsApp number)
- Address (for delivery purposes)
- IP address
- Payment information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence, such as “cookies”.
Stonewood Collections will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website, you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment information: Your credit/debit or payment card details will be processed by Stripe in conjunction with Xero (payment platform available on the website), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the products. Saris Extensions reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you have opened or followed links on our website).
- Personalise online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimise advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our website.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users and customers through the website shall be retained for the time necessary for the supply of the products. Stonewood Collections may retain personal data for a longer period provided that the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Stonewood Collections may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website and our current products. We use the personal information collected through our website as described below and elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Process payments.
- Deliver products.
- Handling returns and refunds.
- Improve our products, our website and the way we operate.
- Understand and improve your experience of using our website and products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative and support messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Stonewood Collections and our selected partners.
- Stonewood Collections marketing purposes.
- To link or combine your information with other information we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- To protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activities.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorised by the user, customer or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third Party Service Providers. We use third party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and services. Examples include processing payments (E-invoicing in Xero), building and hosting the website, delivering products (shipping companies), sending emails, analysing data (Google Analytics), creating ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance and delivering search results.
Protection of Stonewood Collections and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Stonewood Collections, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you may go to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Stonewood Collections uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Web site to prospective business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose in knowing that information to provide products or services to you and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information.
Stonewood Collections follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Stonewood Collections receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Stonewood Collections strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectification, restriction, limitation and deletion: You may also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is kept and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Objection: Where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Withdraw consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to complain about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all of these rights by contacting us via the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we carry out if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the website can exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements the Privacy Act 1988(Australian regulation), regarding the protection of children’s personal data. Although the website and products are available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person’s account.
10. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, correct and delete your information at any time, please contact us using the contact information. To stop receiving emails from Stonewood Collections, please follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
11. THIRD PARTIES